We are looking for a customer-oriented service representatives.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) acts as a point of contact, provides information on products and services, and resolves emerging issues that our customers may face accurately and efficiently.
The best customer service representatives truly look forward to helping customers. They are patient, empathetic and passionate about communication. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these customer service representatives can get it for you. Resolving problems also comes naturally to customer service representatives. They are confident in troubleshooting and follow up when they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. Your goal is to ensure excellent service standards, respond to customer inquiries efficiently, and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Employer Name: Yara Belle Plaine Wage/Salary: $48,000.00 to $72,000.00 annually (to be negotiated) Location: REGINA Terms of Employment: Temporary: F-T Duration of Employment: Temporary, 40 hours per week Education: Technical/Applied Science Certificate Experience: 3-5 years.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Other trades certificate or diploma
or equivalent experience
- 3 years to less than 5 years
How to apply
Yara Belle Plaine