We are looking for general laborers for a road construction project in Piapot, SK starting immediately.
Some experience in operating machinery is an advantage.
We are looking for laborers to perform manual tasks and support operations at construction sites.
One of the most important duties of a laborer is to pick up trash, debris, and other waste to keep the job site clean and safe. You will also be able to handle power tools and materials (such as saws and drills).
We want you to have stamina and the ability to lift heavy loads. You should be able to focus on your tasks and follow safety procedures. If this description fits you and you are also interested in a challenging but important job, we would like to meet you.
Employer Name: TORRENT ENERGY SERVICES INC. Wage/Salary Info: Competitive wages Location: GULL LAKE Employment Terms: Seasonal: F-T Application
- Clean up worksites from hazardous or obsolete material
- Assist welders, carpenters, painters or other tradespeople on-site
- Handle and transport materials (e.g. cement) and equipment (e.g. drills and grinders)
- Use power tools and machinery (e.g. forklifts) when needed
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks (e.g. digging, stacking up goods)
- Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passersby
- Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding)
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 40 pounds, etc.)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Apprenticeship or specialization is an asset, but not necessary
How to Apply?: Email resume to [email protected] No phone calls, please.
TORRENT ENERGY SERVICES INC.